Series written by Aexia mulumba🤗 SECOND Luck part.1 🙎👌 story by #Nazate

Series written by Aexia mulumba🤗 SECOND LUCK part.1 🙎👌
It all started when the results were handed out, as you all know the date scheduled for the proclamation in Kinshasa It is July 2 ... after a long and hard school year Anaïs is still the winner of her school, she receives gifts and his parents are very proud of it.
Veronica: Hey girl! I think we have to go home to celebrate your success again, what do you want?
Anaïs: cool! If you only knew how much I would like to get rid of all these people who keep congratulating me😣😣
Ricardo: yes! This is completely normal! You are a very intelligent girl who never ceases to mark her generation, you only have one year left to give your all.
Anaïs: I'm just scared dad! The 6th year is too complicated and the results are not true very often.
Ricardo: you will be first as you have always been darling😊
Veronica: enough talk! I'm starving, I think Maria made us a good sauce ... let's go home😌😋
After this beautiful day, the family set out for the house ...
They continued to celebrate the success of their daughter😊😊
The next day, Anaïs had visitors. She was her best friend from the Berith school.
Berith: hi there! Do you say you continue to study even during the vaccs?
Anaïs: yes I am already preparing to face the 6th
Berith: with you It's always like that 😏 we never talk about girls' stuff you and me. Relax! It's vaccs don't you think you're growing up it's time you learn something else let's see! 🙄
Anaïs: but what are you talking about? Be a little clear I listen to you.
Berith: okay! But on condition that you come home I will introduce you to someone
Anaïs: especially not this dirty game with me, you know the rule I think!
Berith: yes by heart chip😃 with you we can only talk about God and studies☺ voila😇
Anaïs: very well said😐now I have to go visit mami😋to this evening😊

Commentaires

COMADEV Luc Makwani | Technicien IT & Web Designer

Je transforme les idées en solutions numériques

Technicien IT • Web Designer • Créateur digital

Me contacter +243 85 8184794

À propos

Luc Makwani est un professionnel du numérique basé à Kinshasa. Il accompagne les entreprises et particuliers dans leurs projets technologiques : développement web, design web, IA générative, gestion de pages réseaux sociaux et marketing digital, maintenance informatique et communication digitale.

Mes services

Développement Web

Sites modernes, WordPress, HTML, CSS, JavaScript, PHP et bases de données.

Design Digital

Création graphique, retouche photo, identité visuelle et contenus numériques.

Solutions IT

Maintenance informatique, réseaux, installation et assistance technique.

© Luc Makwani - COMADEV RDC

Wikipedia

Résultats de recherche

Pour Tout Projet Web | COMADEV RDC

Pour Tout Projet Web  | COMADEV RDC
Contactez-nous maintenant +243 858184794

Articles les plus consultés

Les signes astrologiques (zodiaques) mois, signification et éléments #nazate

Le serpent Mamba noir ( son histoire) #Nazate

Assainissement cours

Un autre regard pour l'environnement

Sueurs froides ; le résumé

Comment réussir ses études universitaires

Mauvaises actions de l'homme sur l'environnement

La Fibre optique

La solution contre le Corona Virus : ManaCovid. par les chercheurs Etienne BATANGU et Mamyssa BATANGU de la RDC. #Nazate official (version française)

Contactez nous

Nom

E-mail *

Message *