Series written by Aexia mulumba🤗 SECOND Luck part.1 🙎👌 story by #Nazate

Series written by Aexia mulumba🤗 SECOND LUCK part.1 🙎👌
It all started when the results were handed out, as you all know the date scheduled for the proclamation in Kinshasa It is July 2 ... after a long and hard school year Anaïs is still the winner of her school, she receives gifts and his parents are very proud of it.
Veronica: Hey girl! I think we have to go home to celebrate your success again, what do you want?
Anaïs: cool! If you only knew how much I would like to get rid of all these people who keep congratulating me😣😣
Ricardo: yes! This is completely normal! You are a very intelligent girl who never ceases to mark her generation, you only have one year left to give your all.
Anaïs: I'm just scared dad! The 6th year is too complicated and the results are not true very often.
Ricardo: you will be first as you have always been darling😊
Veronica: enough talk! I'm starving, I think Maria made us a good sauce ... let's go home😌😋
After this beautiful day, the family set out for the house ...
They continued to celebrate the success of their daughter😊😊
The next day, Anaïs had visitors. She was her best friend from the Berith school.
Berith: hi there! Do you say you continue to study even during the vaccs?
Anaïs: yes I am already preparing to face the 6th
Berith: with you It's always like that 😏 we never talk about girls' stuff you and me. Relax! It's vaccs don't you think you're growing up it's time you learn something else let's see! 🙄
Anaïs: but what are you talking about? Be a little clear I listen to you.
Berith: okay! But on condition that you come home I will introduce you to someone
Anaïs: especially not this dirty game with me, you know the rule I think!
Berith: yes by heart chip😃 with you we can only talk about God and studies☺ voila😇
Anaïs: very well said😐now I have to go visit mami😋to this evening😊

Commentaires

Wikipedia

Résultats de recherche

Orange Money: +243 858184794

Orange Money: +243 858184794